cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
nicole says hi

16 July 1985
Single
Diploma in Tourism Management
Bachelor of Commerce, UWA

My Loves:
- Nicko
- Edamame
- Jasmine Green Tea
- Dancing
- My bedroom

My Hates:
- Veggie
- Lizards
- Frogs
- Jogging

A girl who has long brown hair, black eyes and high cheek bones. She likes to laze around, reading books and check out people on Facebook. She is always complaining about her fats but couldn't do anything about it. She believes in Buddhism and is on vegetarian on every 1st and 15th of every lunar month. She went through quite a number of love failures but is still hopeful to find the right one.

Life's Goal
To have a loving husband and three great kids living in a cozy home.
Money, status and career doesn't really matters as long as I have a strong family.

affiliates

Facebook Twitter Blogskins Cbox YouTube IMVU Club Med JFH Rilakkuma Cameras Ayumi Hamasaki Divine Ayu Christina Aguilera Chanel Burberry Chae Eddy MeiJuan Jacklynn Jacki Lynn 2004-2007 2008
Wednesday, September 29, 2010 @ 11:21 PM
School girls Vs Working ladies
Almost late today for the 8am meeting. When I stepped out of my house this morning, the sky is still dark. It reminded me of the days when I need to go to school hahaha.

Well, when I was in the bus today, there was a school girl standing beside me. Based on the uniform she wore, I guess she is in secondary school. When I looked at her, I remember how I used to look at those working ladies on the bus who wore nice clothings and make up and somehow I wished to be like them. To me, those working ladies had the money to buy anything they want, no need to study for exams and don't have to follow strict rules and restrictions.

Now, as I looked at the school girl, I am most willing to sacrifice anything on earth in order to be like her!!! Carefree life, pocket money and canteen food! Sometimes, time flies so fast that we forgot to cherish the best moments. Maybe 10 years later, I might be looking at ladies who are around 20 plus and say that I hope to be like them. So, when exactly is the best moment? Well, I will say its NOW!
back to top?
monthly archive

September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011
recent entries

A good leader First day at work 3rd dance lesson My Prince & Me New
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS