|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
nicole says hi
16 July 1985
Single Diploma in Tourism Management Bachelor of Commerce, UWA My Loves: - Nicko - Edamame - Jasmine Green Tea - Dancing - My bedroom My Hates: - Veggie - Lizards - Frogs - Jogging A girl who has long brown hair, black eyes and high cheek bones. She likes to laze around, reading books and check out people on Facebook. She is always complaining about her fats but couldn't do anything about it. She believes in Buddhism and is on vegetarian on every 1st and 15th of every lunar month. She went through quite a number of love failures but is still hopeful to find the right one. Life's Goal To have a loving husband and three great kids living in a cozy home. Money, status and career doesn't really matters as long as I have a strong family. |
affiliatesFacebook Twitter Blogskins Cbox YouTube IMVU Club Med JFH Rilakkuma Cameras Ayumi Hamasaki Divine Ayu Christina Aguilera Chanel Burberry Chae Eddy MeiJuan Jacklynn Jacki Lynn 2004-2007 2008 |
|
Friday, October 1, 2010 @ 11:05 PMSurvived the 1st week
Woot! This week passed real fast. Its already Friday now!This week was all about catching the right timing of the bus to work, exploring food around my working place, learn the reservation system and trying to get to know colleagues. See? Its all about work! No friends or family stuff. Hahaha boring life. BUT, tomorrow I am going to Coco Lee's concert with Sharon! Yeah! Soooo looking forward to it. Wonder what songs will she sing... Just received an email from TeamAyu (Ayumi's Fan Club) saying that the tickets for Ayumi's concert is open now. That's a good news because now I know I can buy the tickets from here! So next time, I can go to Japan and watch her concert!! How nice.... She had also recently did something real cool. Her Arena concert was shown in Japan cinema in 3D! I really hope they will show this in Singapore. Pray hard! back to top? |