cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
nicole says hi

16 July 1985
Single
Diploma in Tourism Management
Bachelor of Commerce, UWA

My Loves:
- Nicko
- Edamame
- Jasmine Green Tea
- Dancing
- My bedroom

My Hates:
- Veggie
- Lizards
- Frogs
- Jogging

A girl who has long brown hair, black eyes and high cheek bones. She likes to laze around, reading books and check out people on Facebook. She is always complaining about her fats but couldn't do anything about it. She believes in Buddhism and is on vegetarian on every 1st and 15th of every lunar month. She went through quite a number of love failures but is still hopeful to find the right one.

Life's Goal
To have a loving husband and three great kids living in a cozy home.
Money, status and career doesn't really matters as long as I have a strong family.

affiliates

Facebook Twitter Blogskins Cbox YouTube IMVU Club Med JFH Rilakkuma Cameras Ayumi Hamasaki Divine Ayu Christina Aguilera Chanel Burberry Chae Eddy MeiJuan Jacklynn Jacki Lynn 2004-2007 2008
Monday, October 4, 2010 @ 9:15 PM
Orphans Vs Child abuse victims
Children who has no parents (orphan) and children who are physically/mentally abused by parents, who is less fortunate?

I post this on my FB. Suddenly got this question in my mind when I was watching some children charity show that is shown on Ch8 at 8:30pm on every Monday. That charity show was meant to help those orphans who didn't get a chance to experience love from their parents. To me, although they do not have parents to love them, they got so many attention from so many people that a normal kid will not definitely have.

So to answer to my question, I think children who are abused by parents are less fortunate as they are living in hell. Their world is full of darkness and loneliness. Therefore, I hope that more people would pay more attention to them.

Today at work, the 1st thing my Asst manger asked me was: "Do you still remember what you have learnt?" instead of "How was your weekend?" Haha its either she is a no life person or I can't wait to share with someone my wonderful weekend!
back to top?
monthly archive

September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011
recent entries

I love Sundays! The Woman of a Successful Man 我依然是你的情人 Survived the 1st week School girls Vs Working ladies A good leader First day at work 3rd dance lesson My Prince & Me New
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS