|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
nicole says hi
16 July 1985
Single Diploma in Tourism Management Bachelor of Commerce, UWA My Loves: - Nicko - Edamame - Jasmine Green Tea - Dancing - My bedroom My Hates: - Veggie - Lizards - Frogs - Jogging A girl who has long brown hair, black eyes and high cheek bones. She likes to laze around, reading books and check out people on Facebook. She is always complaining about her fats but couldn't do anything about it. She believes in Buddhism and is on vegetarian on every 1st and 15th of every lunar month. She went through quite a number of love failures but is still hopeful to find the right one. Life's Goal To have a loving husband and three great kids living in a cozy home. Money, status and career doesn't really matters as long as I have a strong family. |
affiliatesFacebook Twitter Blogskins Cbox YouTube IMVU Club Med JFH Rilakkuma Cameras Ayumi Hamasaki Divine Ayu Christina Aguilera Chanel Burberry Chae Eddy MeiJuan Jacklynn Jacki Lynn 2004-2007 2008 |
|
Sunday, April 3, 2011 @ 9:55 PMMy best friend, my love
No matter how many times I was told that it is impossible between us, I still can't put this feeling behind me. I love you my friend...I really do.What can I do to make you mine? What can I do so that you will take a look at me? At this very moment, how I wish I can be embraced by you and to feel your warmth. back to top? |