cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
nicole says hi

16 July 1985
Single
Diploma in Tourism Management
Bachelor of Commerce, UWA

My Loves:
- Nicko
- Edamame
- Jasmine Green Tea
- Dancing
- My bedroom

My Hates:
- Veggie
- Lizards
- Frogs
- Jogging

A girl who has long brown hair, black eyes and high cheek bones. She likes to laze around, reading books and check out people on Facebook. She is always complaining about her fats but couldn't do anything about it. She believes in Buddhism and is on vegetarian on every 1st and 15th of every lunar month. She went through quite a number of love failures but is still hopeful to find the right one.

Life's Goal
To have a loving husband and three great kids living in a cozy home.
Money, status and career doesn't really matters as long as I have a strong family.

affiliates

Facebook Twitter Blogskins Cbox YouTube IMVU Club Med JFH Rilakkuma Cameras Ayumi Hamasaki Divine Ayu Christina Aguilera Chanel Burberry Chae Eddy MeiJuan Jacklynn Jacki Lynn 2004-2007 2008
Tuesday, November 30, 2010 @ 9:58 PM
Out of town
He is out of town. Enjoying himself in a foreign land.

But soon I will be out of town too. I am going Bintan this Thursday! Woot! Happy happy~ Its like how long since my last holiday?? Even though its part of my work orientation but I am sure I am going to enjoy myself there. Away from the city life, away from all the work and away from someone whom I missed the most but don't wanna think about for the time being.

Will update the findings soon! Bye Singapore!
back to top?
monthly archive

September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011
recent entries

Emo Disappointment The Judgment Day How can you not miss me? Fairy tales Versus Real life Long weekend~ Being young Happy Halloween!! I miss my blog! 5 days of sadness
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS