cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
nicole says hi

16 July 1985
Single
Diploma in Tourism Management
Bachelor of Commerce, UWA

My Loves:
- Nicko
- Edamame
- Jasmine Green Tea
- Dancing
- My bedroom

My Hates:
- Veggie
- Lizards
- Frogs
- Jogging

A girl who has long brown hair, black eyes and high cheek bones. She likes to laze around, reading books and check out people on Facebook. She is always complaining about her fats but couldn't do anything about it. She believes in Buddhism and is on vegetarian on every 1st and 15th of every lunar month. She went through quite a number of love failures but is still hopeful to find the right one.

Life's Goal
To have a loving husband and three great kids living in a cozy home.
Money, status and career doesn't really matters as long as I have a strong family.

affiliates

Facebook Twitter Blogskins Cbox YouTube IMVU Club Med JFH Rilakkuma Cameras Ayumi Hamasaki Divine Ayu Christina Aguilera Chanel Burberry Chae Eddy MeiJuan Jacklynn Jacki Lynn 2004-2007 2008
Friday, October 15, 2010 @ 11:26 PM
5 days of sadness
I didn't get to post anything for the past few days because I was too tired and busy!!

My uncle had passed away on Monday morning and Sunday was the last time I last met him in the hospital. He was very weak and having difficulty in breathing. His last words to us was "Everything's OK!"

So these few days I was running to and fro between work and funeral. It was super tiring but will not be as tired as my aunty...

Every occassion, especially true for funerals, has a lot of stories behind it. Be it bad or good. For my uncle's funeral, I would summarised as lack of kinship and its all about money. I know people can be selfish but how can one be so heartless? All they know its money, no love and fake concerns. What they promised to my uncle were not fulfilled. Its ok...like what I said in my previous post, I believe in Karma.

Please RIP my uncle. Everything will be fine. Don't have to worry about Eddy and aunty. We will watch for them.
back to top?
monthly archive

September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011
recent entries

Karma Orphans Vs Child abuse victims I love Sundays! The Woman of a Successful Man 我依然是你的情人 Survived the 1st week School girls Vs Working ladies A good leader First day at work 3rd dance lesson
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS