cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
nicole says hi

16 July 1985
Single
Diploma in Tourism Management
Bachelor of Commerce, UWA

My Loves:
- Nicko
- Edamame
- Jasmine Green Tea
- Dancing
- My bedroom

My Hates:
- Veggie
- Lizards
- Frogs
- Jogging

A girl who has long brown hair, black eyes and high cheek bones. She likes to laze around, reading books and check out people on Facebook. She is always complaining about her fats but couldn't do anything about it. She believes in Buddhism and is on vegetarian on every 1st and 15th of every lunar month. She went through quite a number of love failures but is still hopeful to find the right one.

Life's Goal
To have a loving husband and three great kids living in a cozy home.
Money, status and career doesn't really matters as long as I have a strong family.

affiliates

Facebook Twitter Blogskins Cbox YouTube IMVU Club Med JFH Rilakkuma Cameras Ayumi Hamasaki Divine Ayu Christina Aguilera Chanel Burberry Chae Eddy MeiJuan Jacklynn Jacki Lynn 2004-2007 2008
Monday, October 25, 2010 @ 9:23 PM
I miss my blog!
Hey bloggie, I miss you during the past few days.

I was doing over-time almost everyday last week! I even went back to office on Saturday to clear some work! OMG how can I describle this? Pek cek!!

But there was one thing that was worth happy about last week. And that was going dinner with my love at Hardrock cafe. I was really happy that he was willing to go dinner alone with me. We had a wonderful time but the cafe had lost his debit card when doing the billing and we got a free dinner in return!

Yesterday, I went to my dance class and was so lost because I had missed the previous class and they had already started a new dance. There were some new girls and the whole place was so cramp. I can't even stretch out my legs to do the whole turn because I scared I might kick the face of other gals. LOL.

Song: Here in your arms
By: Hellogoodbye
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH0RbHjD4vw

Well, I hope this week there won't be any more OTs and less irritating customers!


P/s: God, I don't know if I am asking too much. I just wish that he will ask me out again....thank you.
back to top?
monthly archive

September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011
recent entries

5 days of sadness Karma Orphans Vs Child abuse victims I love Sundays! The Woman of a Successful Man 我依然是你的情人 Survived the 1st week School girls Vs Working ladies A good leader First day at work
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS