|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
nicole says hi
16 July 1985
Single Diploma in Tourism Management Bachelor of Commerce, UWA My Loves: - Nicko - Edamame - Jasmine Green Tea - Dancing - My bedroom My Hates: - Veggie - Lizards - Frogs - Jogging A girl who has long brown hair, black eyes and high cheek bones. She likes to laze around, reading books and check out people on Facebook. She is always complaining about her fats but couldn't do anything about it. She believes in Buddhism and is on vegetarian on every 1st and 15th of every lunar month. She went through quite a number of love failures but is still hopeful to find the right one. Life's Goal To have a loving husband and three great kids living in a cozy home. Money, status and career doesn't really matters as long as I have a strong family. |
affiliatesFacebook Twitter Blogskins Cbox YouTube IMVU Club Med JFH Rilakkuma Cameras Ayumi Hamasaki Divine Ayu Christina Aguilera Chanel Burberry Chae Eddy MeiJuan Jacklynn Jacki Lynn 2004-2007 2008 |
|
Monday, November 1, 2010 @ 12:02 AMHappy Halloween!!
Had a frightful halloween night with Sharon on Saturday, 30 Oct, at Night safari!!Oh gosh, those staff really dressed up and some of them were damn scary. But the thing is, Halloween is supposed to be an 'ang moh' event but they decorated the place like the chinese 7th month! Chinese tombstone, chinese funeral lanterns, red cloths and ribbons, chinese bride ghost and chinese opera ghost! It really scare the bones out of me when we were on the terror tram ride. I think both of us weren't focusing on the animals, we were too worried that those 'ghost' will jump and scream from out of nowhere! The ultimate was the haunted village. 5 skulls rating. But the queuing was terrible. We queued for 2 hours for a 5 min bloody scare! Inside the haunted house was just some typical scary characters who will hide one corner to scare you, dropping of hairy head and sudden screams. All I know was to chiong, chiong and chiong to the end! LOL. In conclusion, $50 was just worth alright but the queuing time at the haunted village was really a big turn off. More photos at Facebook Well, today's dance lesson is a continuance of the last dance. I like the music alot and the dance was funky and great. It has alot of steps and turnings to remember, which I am always lost haha. The instructor said that next week we will do musical theatre, broadway kind of dance. Hmph...looking forward to it!! After my dance lesson, I went shopping with my brother. Gosh...my legs almost break...He needs to buy clothing for his D&D which will be held at MBS. So, as his personal fashion advisor, I had to choose what is suitable for him Hahaha! p/s: I even forced him to pierce his ear!
back to top?
|