cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
nicole says hi

16 July 1985
Single
Diploma in Tourism Management
Bachelor of Commerce, UWA

My Loves:
- Nicko
- Edamame
- Jasmine Green Tea
- Dancing
- My bedroom

My Hates:
- Veggie
- Lizards
- Frogs
- Jogging

A girl who has long brown hair, black eyes and high cheek bones. She likes to laze around, reading books and check out people on Facebook. She is always complaining about her fats but couldn't do anything about it. She believes in Buddhism and is on vegetarian on every 1st and 15th of every lunar month. She went through quite a number of love failures but is still hopeful to find the right one.

Life's Goal
To have a loving husband and three great kids living in a cozy home.
Money, status and career doesn't really matters as long as I have a strong family.

affiliates

Facebook Twitter Blogskins Cbox YouTube IMVU Club Med JFH Rilakkuma Cameras Ayumi Hamasaki Divine Ayu Christina Aguilera Chanel Burberry Chae Eddy MeiJuan Jacklynn Jacki Lynn 2004-2007 2008
Saturday, November 6, 2010 @ 4:25 PM
Long weekend~
Happy Deepavali! This holiday falls on a friday which means I have a long weekend! Shiok!

Went for my driving test on Wednesday and sadly to say, I failed. I think it was due to lack of practice and that caused me to be unsure of what I was doing. I was devastated. I find it a waste of money and time to retake the test again. Haiz...sad case. The next test will be on 20 Dec at 8:25am. Haha better have lots of practice this time!

I went out with my babes yesterday. It was the coolest! The four of us have not been meeting since Poly graduation. Although, some of us have been meeting regularly, its rare to put us four together!


We went kbuffet (I think its a regular thing for us now :D), had a drink at Scape which Jacki didn't even know what place it is (Lol) and went to watch The Social Network at 2am.

The story behind the massive social networking site Facebook gets the big-screen treatment with this Columbia Pictures production scripted by The West Wing's Aaron Sorkin and directed by David Fincher ("The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button"). The film focuses on Harvard student Mark Zuckerberg's (Jesse Eisenberg) ladder to the top after creating one of the biggest Internet sensations. Justin Timberlake co-stars as Napster co-creator Sean Parker, with Andrew Garfield filling the role of ousted Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin.


Good movie I would say. Story tells how one needs to face to climb the ladder of success and the start up of Facebook. It also told me how smart those Harvard students can be...They are REALLY smart...

I bought a new bag for $23 at Far East. The girls commented that it is sooo me... Haha


My sweet Jacki bought me this for my graduation. Due to busy schedule, she only gave it to me yesterday! Hahaha nevertheless 真有心 la....Actually, I told her nobody is attending my convocation and I don't get along well with my Uni classmate. I will feel lonely and sad. She told me she can attend if she lands in the morning. So good right? Haha but in the end, I managed to ask my family to go. Therefore, if Jacki is going, maybe she will feel awkward. So I decided to tell her not to come. Hehehe anyway she also need to bring her mom for check-up so better let her accompany her mom lor... ^^



I hope we have more chances to meet together and this time round, let's add in Nelson, Jerms, Zhi Fan and Aaron!
back to top?
monthly archive

September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 April 2011
recent entries

Being young Happy Halloween!! I miss my blog! 5 days of sadness Karma Orphans Vs Child abuse victims I love Sundays! The Woman of a Successful Man 我依然是你的情人 Survived the 1st week
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS